- Fiveable is a virtual study platform dedicated to creating a safe space for everyone to work together in.
- The goal of this Code of Conduct is to establish a set of guidelines on how to make sure that Fiveable remains a safe, diverse, and productive place to be.
- This code applies to everyone using Fiveable to study, connect, and focus including Fiveable users, the Fiveable Discord community, and any communities related or affiliated with Fiveable.
The Fiveable Code of Conduct revolves around 2 core principles:
Keeping everyone who uses the Fiveable platform safe is critical. For these reasons, the actions listed below are prohibited in Fiveable sessions in any communication with other participants (chat, video call, etc.).
- insulting, hateful, or threatening remarks
- discrimination based on age, nationality, race, gender, sexuality, religion, or other personal characteristics
- bullying or harassment
- unwelcome sexual advances, and sexually explicit content
To make sure that you are staying safe in your study communication, be sure that sensitive information is kept off the discussion including:
- Personal Identifiable Information (SSN, Drivers License Number, Phone Number)
- Account Passwords
On Fiveable, respect applies both between users as well as towards the platform.
- Respecting the Community:
- Limit profanity in all communication channels
- Adhere to the safety standards of Fiveable
- Respecting the Platform:
- No excessive advertisement for outside, unnecessary, and non-beneficial products and services
- Remain productive and continue to use Fiveable for learning, connecting, and focusing
Fiveable relies on your input to improve the platform and promote our values. If you encounter a conduct-related issue on our platform, please report it to our team as soon as possible by: